HAF horizontal air flow circulation fan
Horizontal Air Flow Fan
Acme’s precise engineering has matched the proper propeller with a continuous duty motor to form a high airflow and low energy consumption fan.
• Propeller - Designed to give the best performance and efficiency as well as quiet operation.
• Moisture Resistant Motor - From 1/15 HP PSC to 1/2 HP 3 phase, ACME has the right motor for the fan size. All have thermal overload protection and ball bearings. Selected motors can be used with variable speed control for more precise air movement.
• PVC Coated OSHA Compliant Guards - Two piece wire easy-access guard has a white PVC coating to resist corrosion
• Easy Installation - Two piece standard rotational bracket provides a locking tilt adjustment for proper angle of airflow. “S” bracket provides two different dimensional mountings. Optional brackets are available for alternate mounting styles.
• Factory Wiring - All single phase motors come factory wired using either a 6 foot 115 volt or 8 foot 230 volt cord with molded plug.
Basket type circulation fan shall be propeller direct drive type, designed to operate in any position.
The fan shall include a galvanized hanging bracket for easy installation.
The hanging bracket shall be a two piece rotational fixture with locking tilt adjustment.
The propeller shall be designed to for performance and efficiency as well as quiet operation.
Motors shall have sealed ball bearing.
Thermal overload protectors shall be standard for (explosion resistant) motors.
Fans shall be covered by a 2 year limited warranty.
Fans shall be Model HAF as manufactured by Acme Engineering and Manufacturing Corporation of Muskogee, Oklahoma.
This item ships free via Motor Freight Carrier to anywhere in the Continental United States***
***On rare occasions addresses with limited access such as islands or major metropolitan areas (ie: New York City) may incur additional delivery fees; if so, you will be contacted to confirm the extra shipping cost before your order is processed.